ABCA SYSTEMS & SKY TV
Why Choose Sky TV?
Sky TV is the UK’s leading premium TV provider, with the largest selection of movies and sporting events. You get a 1TB Sky Q box as standard, which allows you to record three shows while watching a fourth.
There’s on-demand viewing, plus support for watching on your phone or laptop via the Sky Go app. In addition, the Sky Q box lets you watch Netflix on your TV. All Sky TV deals are on a deal of at least 18 months.
Sky Q Multiscreen is also available as an add-on, enabling you to watch your channels and recordings on other TVs in your home as well as on tablet computers.
The channels are divided into a series of bundles:
- Entertainment – over 300 channels, including favourites such as Sky Atlantic, Sky One, Sky Witness and Sky Crime. This is the base package, and you need to have this in order to take any of the other bundles
- Cinema – 11 channels split by genre, along with over 1000 movies available on demand
- Sports – seven channels dedicated to specific sports, plus a couple of free channels including Sky Sports News
- Kids – add 11 channels and 5000 episodes on demand
- Box Sets – over 400 UK and US TV shows available on demand
- HD – upgrade your Entertainment channels to HD
Why Choose ABCA?
Abca have been an approved Sky agent since 2007 and have helped over 250,000 new customers join Sky. As a specialist installer we have the experience to answer any query you may have regarding your installation and we can guide you through your package choices, making sure you get the best deal to suit your entertainment needs.
With Abca you will get a dedicated advisor who will assist you from choosing your package, arranging your install and helping you set up your Sky VIP and members area.
Contact us today and one of our team will be in touch to help start your journey.